Updated: Jul 7, 2018
Hello there Beautiful!
I hope that you are having a wonderful and amazing fourth of July! If you're thinking about dipping in the pool, please check out my tips below for taking care of your "SWIM HAIR"!
1. Always put a shield on your hair for extra protection: This should be a leave in conditioner and a swim cap.
2. After your swim, the first thing is to shampoo your hair, because chlorine is a chemical (bleach) and you don’t want it to stay in your hair and dry. While the hair is staying wet the chlorine will damage your hair and if it dry into the hair the problem will worsened.
3. Be sure to use a clarifying shampoo to remove any remaining residues. Don’t worry about removing any natural oils I know that’s what you're thinking....The most important thing is to remove all the chlorine and your natural oils will replenish.
4. Then use a sulfate free de-tangling shampoo to help jump start the aiding of the softening process to your hair. Rinse
5. Condition the hair by using a moisturizer conditioner under a heated hooded dryer for about 15 to 20 minutes for a deeper penetration. Rinse
6. Style by using your best daily hair maintenance products.
Until you can book your next appointment with yours truly #NappyPat no matter where you stay, I would love to service you.
NAPPY PAT TALKS...CLASSES COMING TO YOUR CITY!!
The Prodigy of Textured Hair