Updated: Jun 10, 2018
Nappy Pat talks products for natural hair
Welcome back my Naturlista Sista. Today, I am going to share with you a few tidbits of information on products for your natural haircare.
“Do you love your natural hair? You should, it's yours so own it.”
I always recommend to consult with a professional stylist to determine what's best for your natural tresses. Some products that your friend use may not work for you because your hair and her hair is completely different! So let's get to it!
#NappyPat talks products:
1. Purchase a deep cleansing shampoo that wont strip your hair of it's natural oil
2. Purchase a shampoo that is sulfate free that will aid in adding moisture to the hair. This shampoo will also assist with detangling the hair.
3. Invest in a good leave in conditioner that helps protect with heat damage, add moisture back to the hair and aid with detangling properties.
4. Invest in a good daily moisturizer that will add moisture and help define your curl pattern without leaving heavy buildup.
5. Purchase a good oil that has all natural ingredients that will penetrate the hair without clogging your pores.
Till next time love bugs...stay happy, healthy an beautiful.
The Prodigy of Textured Hair